Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MTV music video is done. Oh buddy.

I've been on a social media fast for Lent. I've also put a hold on blogging for awhile.

I'll probably write on my thoughts on that soon.

But, I break my blogging break to bring you our Chinese music video debut. If you missed the details about the filming, here they are...in all their blackmailing material glory.




Since the release of this video, we've had friends text and tell us they've seen it in their hotels and on the bus. As you watch, notice the lack of close ups on my fingers as I play the piano. It might be because they had to bring in a piano teacher to show me how to position my hands. It might also be that once I learned how to position my hands, I just pretended to type my name like it was a keyboard.


Yes, I still have the dress.


For a single that's put out by someone with actual musical talent (unlike me), check out this new single:





It will bless your soul.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...